1. DFJKDJFKLDSJFDKJKLSJDLSK *KEYMASH* BETWEEN ALL THE DAMON AND ALL THE ALARIC I POSITIVELY DIED.
2. Also. Both of them have been harshly left by the love of their life. ANGRY SEX ANYONE? *cough*
3. No, okay, seriously, when did this show become good? Because DUH. I'm actually interested in what's going on, seriously. WHAT. WHAT. WHAT.
4. DAMON, BABY. ;______________; I WANT TO HUG HIM or to be one of the sorority girls so that I can stare at his lovely bare chest. And I'd also really like to take part in that auction for the eligible bachelor, lol. And to smack Katherine HARD. ;___;
5. Awwww, Stefan. ♥ So considerate about your brother. I approve.
6. ALARIC = <33333333333333 JFC I LOVE THAT GUY. Also him and Damon sharing most of the screentime = I APPROVE. I didn't approve of that death scare but OMG HE'S ALIVE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! \o/ LOL I swear this was an emotional roller coaster or something. That exchange with Damon was delicious.
7. Augh, poor Elena. She was nice this ep.
8. Matt's mom -> gtfo EVEN IF SHE WAS THE SUPER SEXY SPY IN CHUCK S2. XD Matt -> AWWWWWW ILU. Caroline didn't really deserve that treatment. :// She and Matt, they're so cute, awww.
9. SO WAIT A SEC DAMON DIDN'T KILL ALARIC'S WIFE BUT JUST TURNED HER WHEN SHE WANTED TO BE TURNED AND MEANWHILE SHE'S ELENA'S REAL MOTHER?
OH MY GOD. I so wasn't expecting that. I mean, I expected Alaric's wife being Elena's mom but not for her to be undead somewhere. And WHUUUUT THE PEOPLE IN THE TOMB ARE FORMING A PARTY OF THEIR OWN? When have I started being all like 'omg this plot is catchy'? Idek but REALLY OMG.
10. That said, I might write Damon/Alaric hatesex for realz. Come on, it'd be delicious.
11. Also, Stefan and Elena are still sweet. Overall, this shit was def. my favorite episode so far.
I MEAN. SHIRTLESS ANGSTY SNARKY DAMON WHO GOES TO MOST ELIGIBLE BACHELOR AND SAYS HOT FOR TEACHER TO ALARIC WHO MAKES ME ANGST AND GAVE ME AN EPIC SCARE WHILE EVERYONE ELSE IS BEING AT THEIR NICEST? I love my vampire porn when it's like this. *swoons* I APPROVE HIGHLY.
And on to SPN!
1. Er, I fear that I'll have less to say about this than about the vporn. OOPS. Blame it on watching it in a hurry before class.
2. Sam. Dear. CUT YOUR HAIR. Pretty please?
3. On the other side, HI DEAN, YOU'RE SERIOUSLY ASKING ME TO JUMP YOU. Yes, I'm utterly shallow.
4. Bobby = ;_______________________________________
5. Best part of the ep: Dean + Bobby handling zombies sort of back to back. AW.
6. The sheriff was great. Poor woman though.
7. Bobby's wife = ;______________________________; again. Seriously. This show kills me sometimes.
8. I liked the friendly zombie idea! Even if when they turned? EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I was very glad that I hadn't had food for breakfast for the first time in ages today. EWWWWWW.
9. Last scene = heartbreaking. Even though Sam managed to say a wrong thing after the other imo, but still. My only comment is OMG BOBBY ;_______________________; because I'm not really that original and I had to run after seeing this. Also Death is on the loose, huh? I guess only Pestilence has to come to the party and then we'll be all set. :// Also, no Cas = DNW but I def. hope he's back in business next week.
10. Overall: I loved it even if it won't go in my S5 top five. Then again, last year's ep. 15 didn't go in my S4 top five either but 4x16 went into my OVERALL top five so I'm confident that next year's 16 will be awesomesauce. ;)
11. Duh, that's it. I wish I could say something else but I've seen it like eight hours ago so er, can't. ;)
In other news: parking one car under my house in rush hour takes about 45 minutes (no kidding..), Flashforward keeps on making me wonder why the hell didn't I already drop it even if it has its moments once in a random while (mostly Dominic Monaghan related) and I has the Deadwood S3 dvds. I fear I won't sleep much for the next four days. Aaand I DON'T HAVE CLASSES anymore until the 8th (only good thing about regional elections: having extra-long Easter break) which means I can finally catch up with stuff. Okay, that'd be it.