Misc A table for 12_stories [completed]
Sayid Jarrah for 5_loves [completed]
Jack/Sawyer claim for 10_quotes
1."How's your leg?" - "Hurts a little." - "Your stomach?" - "Empty as a football." - "And your love life?" - "Not too active." - "Anything else bothering you?" - "Uh-huh, who are you?" -> 'Rear Window'
2."We can't do that!" - "How do you know? You never tried it." - "Well, yeah, but I never tried shooting myself in the head neither." -> 'The African Queen'
3."Now it isn't that I don't like you, Susan, because, after all, in moments of quiet, I'm strangely drawn toward you, but - well, there haven't been any quiet moments." -> 'Bringing Up Baby'
4. "If you're found, you're lost!" - "Oh, you crazy. How can I be lost if I'm found?" -> 'Duck Soup'
5. "The days go on and on... they don't end. All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention, I believe that one should become a person like other people." -> 'Taxi Driver'
6. "Don't you sometimes wonder if it's worth all this? I mean what you're fighting for." - "You might as well question why we breathe. If we stop breathing, we'll die. If we stop fighting our enemies, the world will die." - "Well, what of it? It'll be out of its misery." -> 'Casablanca'
7. "If I let you change me, will that do it? If I do what you tell me, will you love me?" - "Yes. Yes." - "All right. All right then, I'll do it. I don't care anymore about me." -> 'Vertigo'
8. ""You like her?" - "Sure, I like her." - "What's the attraction?" - "I dunno... she fills gaps." - "What's 'gaps'?" - "I dunno, she's got gaps, I got gaps, together we fill gaps." -> 'Rocky'
9. "I don't have no mama. No family either." - "Hey, I'm your family." - "You know what, when we started out, I thought we was really goin' somewhere. This is it. We're just goin', huh?" - "I love you." -> 'Bonnie and Clyde'
10. "You know, I used to live like Robinson Crusoe. I mean shipwrecked among 8 million people. And then one day I saw a footprint in the sand and there you were." -> 'The Apartment'
Lost general series claim with quotes from 'As You Like It' for 10_shakespeare
1. "How bitter a thing it is to look into happiness through another man's eyes!" - Orlando [Kate, Sarah, Jack/Juliet]
2. "The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool." - Touchstone [Jack/Sawyer]
3. "I like this place and willingly could waste my time in it". - Celia [Jacob/Richard]
4. "I shall do my friends no wrong, for I have none to lament me, the world no injury, for in it I have nothing; only in the world I fill up a place, which may be better supplied when I have made it empty." - Orlando [Desmond]
5. "Hereafter, in a better world than this, I shall desire more love and knowledge of you." - Le Beau [Jack/Sawyer-ish]
6. "Your 'if' is the only peace-maker; much virtue in 'if'!" – Touchstone [Sawyer, Clementine, Walt]
7. “What a case am I in?” – Rosalind [Charlie, Charlie/Desmond, crack!fic]
8. "True is it that we have seen better days." – Duke Senior [Hurley, Sayid, Kate, Jack]
9. "We that are true lovers run into strange capers." - Touchstone [Desmond/Penny]
10. "Can one desire too much of a good thing?" - Rosalind [Sawyer/Juliet/Desmond]
Freighties for chem15try
Boone Carlyle for un_love_you
Desmond/Sayid for lostpicksix
|001.||First Time||002.||Kissing||003.||Kink||004.||Blow Job||005.||Masturbation||006.||Toys|
|013.||Chance Encounter||014.||Voyeur||015.||Intoxicated||016.||Love Letters||017.||Hurt/Comfort||018.||Cybersex|
|019.||Holding Hands||020.||Noncon||021.||Blind Date||022.||Domestic Bliss||023.||Music||024.||Dancing|
Boone/Charlie for lostpicksix
|002.||Kissing||013.||Chance Encounter||019.||Holding Hands|
Lost general series for au_abc
|Apocalypse [Daniel/Charlotte]||Bangsian||Cyberpunk||Detectives (Kevin/Sawyer)||Eastern||Fantasy|
|Genderfuck||History [Desmond/Sayid]||Inmates [Desmond/Kate/Sayid]||Jocks||Killed [Shannon/Juliet]||Legends|
|Mutants [Jack/Charlie/Sawyer]||Normal [Jack/Boone]||Outerspace [Charlie/Desmond, ORGY]||Pirates||Quetzalcoatl||Royalty|
|School||Thieves||Utopia||Vampires [Boone/Charlie]||Western [Dark Tower series crossover, Boone and Sheemie]||Xover [SPN crossover, Jacob/Castiel]|
Castiel (Supernatural) for sacred_20
|01.||Miracle. [Dean/Castiel]||02.||Saint. [Jimmy, Dean/Castiel]||03.||Sinner. [Castiel, Dean]||04.||Superstition.||05.||Healing. [Dean/Castiel]|
|06.||Dogma.||07.||Genesis.||08.||Apocalypse.[AU, Dean/Castiel, Sam/Jess]||09.||Blessing. [Castiel, Gabriel]||10.||Curse. [Dean/Castiel, crack]|
|11.||Desecrate.||12.||Faith. [Sam/Castiel]||13.||Sanctuary. [Dean/Castiel, ensemble, crack]||14.||Atonement. [Jimmy, Castiel]||15.||Fate. [Lost crossover, Jacob/Castiel]|
|16.||Reverent. [Dean/Castiel]||17.||Confession. [Dean/Castiel]||18.||Forbidden Fruit. [Sam/Castiel/Dean]||19.||Fallen [Chuck, Castiel].||20.||Revelation [Dean/Castiel].|
Boone Carlyle and Dean/Castiel for 2x5obsessions
Claim: Boone Carlyle
|1. estranged existence [Jack/Boone]|
|2. original beauty|
|3. where were you when I called?|
|4. elusive dreams (Jacob/Boone)|
|5. entwined [Jack/Boone + Sawyer]|
|1. ruins at dusk|
|2. lowered lashes|
|3. an empty room full of sound|
|4. shadow dance|
|5. all that is left|
Author's choice for spnsupporting
|Jimmy Novak [mix]||Ash||Andy Gallagher|
|Chuck Shurley||Ellen Harvelle||Becky Rosen|
- au_bingo card;
- hc_bingo card;
- kissbingo card